"The brightness of the lines is determined by the importance of the tags in terms of structure.
- H1 is brighter than H2, which is brighter than H3.
- TABLE is brighter than TR, which is brighter than TD tags.
- Images and flash elements appear as 70% white.
- New HTML tags like STRONG and EM is brighter than older ones like B and I
- UL, OL and DL is brighter than their LI, DT, DD
- DIV layout is brighter than table layout
Lisää: WEB2DNA - the art project.
What do the colors mean?
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags